Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ipoh's Seng Kee Nyonya Curry Mee.











This is one curry mee every curry lover must try. I have inroduced many people and friends and so far all their comments was great. I could go on saying how great this one is but if you don't try it , you will never know how much you have missed.
The proprietor, Mr. Khoo Kam Keong, 42 years, was very obliging when I told him I wanted to feature his curries in my blog. He has been operating the stall for over two and a half years.

The name of the Restaurant is Tim Shun Loong and is located diagonally opposite the Yee Chan Supermarket. If you were to travel along Jalan Kampar, just when you reached the old Maxis Telecommunication office, turn left down the road and it is located on the left just about 200 metres from the turning. You can't miss it.

Oh, before I forget, he opens everyday from 4 p.m. till 11 p.m. The restaurant closes on Thursdays and Fridays fortnightly.




2 comments:

The Travelling Foodie said...

Yup, the curry mee is really good.

Bound by Love said...

daddy!!!! update your blog!!!!